The National Center for Social Entrepreneurs (NCSE) offers a limited number of competitive grants for agencies participating in the Community Cohort Social Enterprise Project (CCSEP). Download NCSE Overview and Outcomes for full description of the NCSE process.
Grant Amount: Up to $14,250.00 per recipient.
100% of grant will be applied to the cost of NCSE RoadMap™
Grant recipients must:
- Complete Entrepreneurial RiskAssessor™ and/or Impact Portrait™ survey(s)
- Complete Entrepreneurial Pathfinder™ two-day session
- Provide matching funds of $4,350.00. 100% of registration fees for Entrepreneurial Pathfinder™ will be applied toward matching funds total.
- Commit to full participation in NCSE RoadMap™ immersion program, including: building an Enterprise Team, attending and participating in monthly group training, and; developing a detailed, launch-ready Enterprise Plan
- Submit a complete NCSE Innovation Grant application
Eligibility: Any registered nonprofit organization in Tennessee is welcome to apply
Entrepreneurial Pathfinder™ will be held on September 15 & 16, 2011.
Registration is now open at:
Cost: Individual Registration: $299 per person
Group Registration $799 Per Organization (Team of 3 – 6 people)
NCSE will accept Grant applications beginning on October 1, 2011.
Applications will be distributed at Entrepreneurial Pathfinder sessions.
For more information, please contact one of our Nashville CCSEP Counselors:
Sean McGee: email@example.com
Dave Parker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dan Surface: email@example.com